How can I remove CM AppLock?

A

AC Question

I have suddenly got CM AppLock on my Samsung Galaxy S3 4G Android 4.4.4 smartphone. But there is no app icon, neither in the Settings nor in the list of all apps. on the numeral keyboard of CM AppLock there are only 3 menus available (translated from Danish): "Lock possibility", "Don't lock this app", and "Forgot your admission code?". None of these menus leads to anything usable.

I have tried the AppStore for AppLock, but the 'left hand' menus they refer to doesn't exist on my keyboard screen.

How can I get rid of this function/app?

Nevil sb

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
guys....plz tell me how to set applock in cm locker....

i got the lock for phone and i found a place for selecting apps....i selected some apps to be locked but thr isnt any lock on taking those apps...

NAIJA BROWN

May 2, 2016
Visit site
I have suddenly got CM AppLock on my Samsung Galaxy S3 4G Android 4.4.4 smartphone. But there is no app icon, neither in the Settings nor in the list of all apps. on the numeral keyboard of CM AppLock there are only 3 menus available (translated from Danish): "Lock possibility", "Don't lock this app", and "Forgot your admission code?". None of these menus leads to anything usable.

I have tried the AppStore for AppLock, but the 'left hand' menus they refer to doesn't exist on my keyboard screen.

How to do that

Last edited by a moderator:

John Lawrence3

Jul 21, 2016
Visit site
I simply reset the phone to default settings got rid of that spam infested [language removed] app.Have yet to come across . a explanation as to why this person has not been tracked down and dealt with. You [language removed]creep whoever you are??????

Lifetime101

Jul 30, 2016
Visit site

My phone is the HTC desire

George Ortiz1

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site

Need to disconnect C.M.lock can you assist me?

ram713

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
What I found successful with my Galaxy S4 was to FORGET your password and reset it with a new pattern,
Afterwords they show a graphic on off to enable the app and then give you the choice - I did not enable)
Doing so then takes you to a list of your apps YOU can choose to NOT be locked by the app.
I unchecked them all. Then I was able to find CM Security in my SETUP (More: Applications Mgr)
I was also able to clear the cache and remove all data.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Goggle do this for me.I have tried.put my phone back the way it was !!don't want securities on phone lock

Welcome to Android Central! Google wouldn't have installed CM AppLock on your phone. It might have been your phone manufacturer, or possibly some adware/malware that you inadvertently installed alongside some other app.

Navydroid1

Nov 14, 2016
Visit site
Had anyone removed CM as Device Administrator? You can't remove an app that has device administration privileges without doing that. If it is installed as preloaded bloat, the best you can do is remove it from device administrators and then uninstall updates and then disable.

Personally, I would not put Clean Master back on the phone, disable it if it is preloaded bloat. I would use another app lock, there are many out there.

How do you remove it as an administrative device please tell it's running me mad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance