My phone keeps turning off and on???

A

AC Question

I have an htc one m7. Some juice spilled in my bag and my phone happended to be in there. I automatically wiped it clean but after that no sound was playing. I knew the sound worked because when my mother called me I could hear it and the ringtone was working but music and stuff had no sound. I shut my phone off after that but when i turned it back on it automatically shut off and now it is turning off and on repeatedly. Please help, this is my second phone I dont want to spend even more money.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, but by now the phone is toast. Sugar (in the drink) carbonizes very easily, causing shorts that char the motherboard, turning the phone into a plastic box full of electronic scrap. It's just going to keep getting worse until it won't turn on at all. If you're going to be careless with your phone, invest in a good waterproof case for it, like the Lifeproof. It's cheaper to buy one case than to keep buying new phones. (I'm not careless, but I'm old, so I have to be careful too - and my Otterbox case saved my phone the other day, when my elbow caught the charging cable and the phone shot across the room and into the wall.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800