When in the camera you're supposed to be able to tap the image you just took and be taken to the gallery and editing features. Mine doesn't do that. Tapping does nothing, if I hold it, the image enlarges and the only option given is delete.

Help, please?
    03-20-2015 12:14 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Look at page 80 of the manual: http://www.lg.com/us/support-mobile/...Virgin-Mobile#. There should be an icon on the camera screen that takes you to the Gallery, where you should be able to easily find the photo you just took.
    03-21-2015 12:55 AM
    Hi am having a problem with my LG tribute through Virgin Mobile prepaid.
    For some reason my photo link on my home screen is gone. It has always been at the bottom of the home screen with the link to call, web, photo then the camara one is last. But the photo gone! I've looked in my apps And other stuff for it can't find it. I didn't look everywhere thou. I've tried using the play store to download it but can't find that way either.
    Please nd I hope someone can help
    Thank you
    03-21-2015 11:32 PM
    Did you get an update? Are you looking for Gallery? Look for Photos. Or install QuickPic and put that next to web.
    03-22-2015 12:16 AM
    Yeah,mine either,nor does it have a calculator,its also supposed to have the "screenshot" feature,but I nor anyone else seems to b able to figure it out!
    I have become VERY disillusioned & dissatisfied with it... I will NEVER purchase another,that is for sure!!! Its turned out to b the biggest POS I've EVER owned!
    I'm goung back to my Motorola!!!!
    05-09-2015 02:05 PM
    You go to file manager.
    msduelly likes this.
    05-15-2015 04:36 PM
    Your screenshot feature is there. Press and hold your power button and volume down button at the same time.
    07-27-2015 11:17 PM
    I just had this same exact problem myself. As it turns out, I had disabled some apps that came installed on the phone that I didn't think I would use. The app for Google+ was one of them. I just enabled the app again and suddenly my gallery is working again and I can edit/enhance photos again. Not sure if this will solve your problem or not, but you may want to check in your apps settings and make sure that Google+ is not disabled.
    08-23-2015 07:18 PM
    Yeah,mine either,nor does it have a calculator,its also supposed to have the "screenshot" feature,but I nor anyone else seems to b able to figure it out!
    I have become VERY disillusioned & dissatisfied with it... I will NEVER purchase another,that is for sure!!! Its turned out to b the biggest POS I've EVER owned!
    I'm goung back to my Motorola!!!!
    For screen shot it's the volume down and power button. My fone don't have a gallery or calculator either
    08-28-2015 10:00 AM
    I have the same problem. My gallery was working fine, then stopped when I put in an SD card. It now refuses to work, whether the card is mounted or not. Like you, all I get (if I press hard) is an enlarged version of the shot just taken. And I can't even use the delete option, since the minute I take my hand off the image, it vanishes. I can find no "gallery" app in settings, only the camera app. Help???
    11-13-2015 11:32 PM
    What the guest above was telling you is that the gallery icon doesn't take him anywhere. Mine is not working, either. I tried re-enabling Google+ as Stampy53 suggested below, but that didn't help.
    11-13-2015 11:38 PM
    I had this issue and I checked a couple of forums and they indicated Goggle + being the the issue. If it's disable, it will disable the gallery for the camera. I did recently disable Goggle + and that's when the issue started. So I enable Goggle +, and the gallery now works. Please give this a try.
    01-02-2016 06:44 PM
    Thank you! Enabling google+ worked like a dream! (Now how do I get the extra space on my phone to run it??!!)
    07-31-2016 07:02 PM
    Thank you! Enabling google+ worked like a dream! (Now how do I get the extra space on my phone to run it??!!)
    Welcome to Android Central! Google separated the Google Photos functionality from Google+ a while ago. Try installing the Google Photos app, then disable Google+ again, and see if it works that way.
    07-31-2016 11:57 PM