no tbut 30 minutes ago i was having trouble charging it and i was on one percent battery left and ive been having to wiggle my cord a little bit to make it charge but mow it has completely stoped working/charging ive triend different cables and wall plug ins and have blown out the micro usb port on my phone and nothing seems to work and i dont have the money right now to get a new phone or replace this one and suggestions?
    03-20-2015 05:22 PM
    no tbut 30 minutes ago i was having trouble charging it and i was on one percent battery left and ive been having to wiggle my cord a little bit to make it charge but mow it has completely stoped working/charging ive triend different cables and wall plug ins and have blown out the micro usb port on my phone and nothing seems to work and i dont have the money right now to get a new phone or replace this one and suggestions?
    If you have tried other cables, chargers, and wall outlets then it's likely the device. Either the charging port or another hardware component has gone bad and needs to be replaced. Have you contacted the carrier or HTC about this and maybe checked to see if they'll fix or replace it?
    03-20-2015 05:35 PM
    If you had to wiggle the cord, the charging port became unsoldered. Have the assembly replaced. (It's not that expensive, it's covered under the warranty if the phone is still under warranty, and it takes a lot less skill than having someone unsolder the port, clean the board, then resolder the port. [And the labor for that would probably more than make up for the savings of not having the whole assembly replaced, which just takes unplugging the old one and plugging in the new one.])
    03-20-2015 06:28 PM