Is there any way to EASILY give your Android a theme?

Mar 8, 2015
Visit site
Before I forget to say this, I am using a Galaxy S4.

So I found out you could easily change the theme on your Android device- but it wasn't very easy for me at all.

I downloaded the GO Launcher app, and when you do that, it forces you to go to the easy screen, which I hate because it isn't how I have it set up, and it also changes the theme right away so I can't even tell which apps are which. This really frustrated me, because the themes looked really cool but unfortunately I couldn't get it to work the way I wanted it to.

So what I really want is to keep my screen the way it is, with the apps the way they are on my screen, but I want skins around them and maybe have the icons changed a little so I can at least RECOGNIZE them. The wallpaper could be changed too.

Now, is there any way to do that?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Skins around the app icons? No. Different icons and different wallpaper? There are tons of Go-compatible icons and wallpapers, you just have to look for them. (If you google 1080 x 1920 wallpaper, you should be overwhelmed with links.)

Mar 8, 2015
Visit site
Skins around the app icons? No. Different icons and different wallpaper? There are tons of Go-compatible icons and wallpapers, you just have to look for them. (If you google 1080 x 1920 wallpaper, you should be overwhelmed with links.)
I actually used one of the themes and it put a cool skin around the apps. Is there a way I can change the apps too without the stupid easy screen?

Last edited:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't think there are any icons that will work with TouchWiz, but with Go or Nova or ADW, there are loads of icon sets, some free, some expensive (like $9), some really nice, some not much different than stock (and some just not my taste).