Before I forget to say this, I am using a Galaxy S4.

So I found out you could easily change the theme on your Android device- but it wasn't very easy for me at all.

I downloaded the GO Launcher app, and when you do that, it forces you to go to the easy screen, which I hate because it isn't how I have it set up, and it also changes the theme right away so I can't even tell which apps are which. This really frustrated me, because the themes looked really cool but unfortunately I couldn't get it to work the way I wanted it to.

So what I really want is to keep my screen the way it is, with the apps the way they are on my screen, but I want skins around them and maybe have the icons changed a little so I can at least RECOGNIZE them. The wallpaper could be changed too.

Now, is there any way to do that?
    03-21-2015 04:33 PM
    Skins around the app icons? No. Different icons and different wallpaper? There are tons of Go-compatible icons and wallpapers, you just have to look for them. (If you google 1080 x 1920 wallpaper, you should be overwhelmed with links.)
    03-21-2015 05:35 PM
    Skins around the app icons? No. Different icons and different wallpaper? There are tons of Go-compatible icons and wallpapers, you just have to look for them. (If you google 1080 x 1920 wallpaper, you should be overwhelmed with links.)
    I actually used one of the themes and it put a cool skin around the apps. Is there a way I can change the apps too without the stupid easy screen?
    03-21-2015 05:39 PM
    Do the apps have to work on the dumb easy mode screen?
    03-21-2015 08:20 PM
    I don't think there are any icons that will work with TouchWiz, but with Go or Nova or ADW, there are loads of icon sets, some free, some expensive (like $9), some really nice, some not much different than stock (and some just not my taste).
    03-21-2015 09:21 PM
    Okay, I think I understand it a little better now, but you can't have widgets?
    03-21-2015 10:43 PM