Any rom on Sprint note 3 flashed to boost?

Elomeli27

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
My question is, if I have a sprint note 3 flashed to boost mobile...can I flash any note 3 compatible rom? I want lollipop is what this is all about. I'm thinking going for the official update might cause more of a headache.. Please help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.. Lol

Posted via the Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
My question is, if I have a sprint note 3 flashed to boost mobile...can I flash any note 3 compatible rom? I want lollipop is what this is all about. I'm thinking going for the official update might cause more of a headache.. Please help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.. Lol

Posted via the Android Central App
Check the available ROMs and ask the developer if Boost is supported. If not, then perhaps you'll need to wait or see if anyone is willing to help you out with making one.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Can you point me in the right direction please, I haven't been able to find much on my own..
XDA Developers is a good starting point and will have a Note 3 forum that you can look for custom ROMs developed for the device, including helpful information related to using devices on other network providers if supported.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay