Anybody still using Weather & Clock Widget?

A

AC Question

I noted they started having a major issue with this app this month with updates to weather going wrong and weather service providers disappearing on app AWService was the most accurate for my area but is no longer on the app Weather On Line seems okay but still get it wrong 8 times out of ten I see that they do apologise for the problems on the updates coming through which are almost everyday as they try sort it out pity as this is one of the best weather widgets out there with all you can do with it and the display of information
I have loaded WeatherXL so long on my home screen which seems to be quite accurate out of all the ones I have tried over the past couple of days
I still have Weather & Clock widget loaded and keeping an eye on it and comparing to actual weather and if sorted I will most likely use it again on my homescreen

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I found 1Weather a while ago, and I really like it. I have it incorporated into Dashclock. I get current weather at a glance, and I can get more details by clicking the icon.