I have upstairs and downstairs house, and have my volume at "high". I still can't hear the phone downstairs. How can increase the volume more?
    03-22-2015 09:23 AM
    One way I can think of is to play with other ring tone. Some ring tones are louder, some are at different pitch/frequencies, that you may hear better. Some ring tones when recorded are recorded at a higher volume then others. Then there is a second way and this would be to get an external Bluetooth speaker, that you could keep up stairs. thus when the phone is up stairs it could be connected to the external BT speaker. Make the external speaker a self powered with an amp and you could make it so the neighbors could hear it.
    03-22-2015 09:50 AM
    Try the attached ringtone. It's about as loud as you're going to get. (It's loud enough that it overdrives the audio amp in every phone, so it can't get louder than that.) It's also a sound that Bell Labs spent a lot of money on, to determine the best sound to use for a "ringtone" - the old 2-bell telephone ringer.
    Attached Files
    Style Katuta likes this.
    03-22-2015 03:33 PM
    I have upstairs and downstairs house, and have my volume at "high". I still can't hear the phone downstairs. How can increase the volume more?
    03-06-2016 10:49 PM