Received a message saying that i have 4 viruses, and my phone is acting really strange
    03-23-2015 06:10 PM
    Welcome to AC. It is always a good practice to include info about your phone what make and model, also the version of Android you are running. However, you may want to try the following, go to the play store and download the following a malware software see link below and a virus scanner also see link below. Run it and let it do a complete scan of you phone. You can install them both at the same time however, only run them one at a time. If they report back that they found something, then let it remove them.

MalwareBytes link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...es.antimalware

Anti-Virus Scanner link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mobilesecurity

Try this and report back. It this will find your problem it will keep you from having to do a Factory Reset, a FR will wipe you phone of it's data and apps. However, if you sync your phone to Google it may just turn around and install all of your data and apps, including the app that is causing all this problem in the first place. Have you installed anything new lately a game maybe you thought was safe but is not?
    belodion likes this.
    03-23-2015 06:48 PM
    A "well written" virus will install as a system app, so a reset won't touch it. But MWB and/or a good anti-virus app (run one, then run the other, then let them both stay on the phone - it can take 24 hours the first time you run each one) will usually find it and get rid of it.
    03-29-2015 10:30 PM