Is there an sms blocking app that lets the person being blocked know they're blocked?

shellbell1031

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
I'm looking for a sms blocking app that lets the person being blocked know they're blocked

The trouble I'm having is that this creep obviously doesn't know he's blocked. In fact , his txts are still getting received&redirected to my app!! Also, when he calls, even though I've blocked his calls too , are literally just automatically sent to my voicemail& he's able to harass me via vm still. I'm thinking what's the point of a blocking app if it doesn't work!!! Does anyone know any android apps that block sms messages& preferably tell the sender he's blked!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: I'm looking for a sms blocking app that lets the person being blocked know they're blocked

'Welcome to Android Central! Does your carrier have a call blocking option? Carrier-based call-blocking isn't done through an app. Log into your account on your carrier's webpage, and see if there are any call settings you can access there. Or give your carrier a call and explain the situation to them.