Galaxy Note 4 Contacts to Sync with 2015 Camry

A

AC Question

I am having issues with getting my contacts to sync to my 2015 Camry SE.
Starts the download of the contacts then stops mid way with issues.
Everything else works fine. Has anyone else had this issue?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I don't have a Toyota at the moment Mazda CX5 and the contacts load pretty quickly. I would try deleting the paired phone then pair it again to see if that helps. There could also be a software update for your headunit from Toyota so check on service bulletins with your dealer.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It's possible that the Camry is KitKat-compatible, and some change in Lollipop caused a problem that Toyota's going to have to come out with an update to fix. (Bluetooth specifies HOW the data gets there, it doesn't specify WHAT data gets there, or in what format.)

zebolsen

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
I am having the same issue with my note 4. I have a 15 4Runner. AND, it's not the vehicle. It's something w/ our phones. You can verify this by pairing someone else's phone and watch their contacts come through just fine. I've also verified it another way and paired up to other toyota vehicles and get the same issue. I sell Toyota's, and know this entune setup like no one else. I'm very frustrated as I'm sure you all are too w/ this and I'm thinking about doing a factory reset on my phone to see if that fixes the issue. It started for me recently and worked perfect for the last almost 2 years I've had the phone and I've easily hooked up to 200 Toyota's with no issue like this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781