?? has stopped working

A

AC Question

Recently, my phone has started telling me that "x" has stopped working, mostly Google services, but sometimes other things, but its allways stuff that works in the background, even when i have everything shut down and im just playing angry birds or watching youtube, the message pops up every 20 seconds or so, and its really annoying, and i have no idea what could be the problem or how to solve it. Any advice might be helpful. Thanks

Not a native speaker, so some terms might be wrong, hope you understand my problem, sorry.

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Recently, my phone has started telling me that "x" has stopped working, mostly Google services, but sometimes other things, but its allways stuff that works in the background, even when i have everything shut down and im just playing angry birds or watching youtube, the message pops up every 20 seconds or so, and its really annoying, and i have no idea what could be the problem or how to solve it. Any advice might be helpful. Thanks

Not a native speaker, so some terms might be wrong, hope you understand my problem, sorry.
Is your phone rooted and if it is have you disabled or frozen any system applications?

Sent from my Nexus 7