My nexus won't charge nor power on. Not sure why. Tried the trouble shooting found in support, no luck. Had it checked by two different tech places, they can't help. Warranty will replace but I have pictures and videos on the dead one that I want/hope to retrieve first. Any thoughts, suggestions, ideas on how to do that? Thanks!
    03-24-2015 08:04 PM
    Well I was going to suggest you take it to a repair shop and let them look at it. But you have done that, when you took it in I assume the repair shop used a different charger and not your, just in case it was the charger? When you use the phone when it was working, did you sync with Google+, it may be that your pictures and videos are on your Google Drive waiting for you to download them to your new phone once you replace it. That phone does not have removable memory so you will not be able to take it out and move it to the new phone, I hate to say this but you are for the most part SOL.
    03-24-2015 09:33 PM
    If you didn't back up your data, it's like getting words from a dead man. The books he wrote are still available, but the ones he didn't die with him. (Which is why the old computer adage, "any file not backed up is a file you don't need".)
    03-24-2015 11:49 PM