iam to connect wifi in my yu yureka mobile but there is authentication problem
    03-25-2015 09:16 AM
    First, "Forget" that connection, then try to connect again. If you've connected to a wifi signal with the same name, but different authentication (the default name for all Linksys routers, for example, is linksys - and a lot of people never change it), the phone will be trying to use the authentiction (type, encryption and password) for that router, not yours.

If that's not the problem, make sure you're putting in the right password. Also, check the router with another device that does connect to it (PC, tablet, another phone) and see what the Wifi (or WLAN) encryption is. If it's TKIP or TKIP+AES, change it to AES, then reset the router (there should be a reset button somewhere, usually on the back). To make sure your phone's not just crazy, turn encryption off completely and the phone should just connect, without asking for a password (after you've told it to forget that connection, or it's still going to try to connect to a secure connection, since the name is the same).
    03-25-2015 03:50 PM