Samsung SM-G900H Major Help needed

rahatbambah98

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
I have a samsung s5. I was trying to flash a rom in it through odin. I accidently used a corrupted . I pulled it out after it was hung at boot.bin for 7 hours. I try to switch it on and it says kies firmware upgrade has encountered a problem connect to recovery mode in kies. I tried and it gets stuck after downloading a file. Sp I went to a samsung service station and they said that my mother board is fried I walked out because I knew he was lying becuase I feel that if the mother board is fried the screen wouldn't come on at all. Am I right and how can I fix it myself?

Posted via the Android Central App

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a samsung s5. I was trying to flash a rom in it through odin. I accidently used a corrupted . I pulled it out after it was hung at boot.bin for 7 hours. I try to switch it on and it says kies firmware upgrade has encountered a problem connect to recovery mode in kies. I tried and it gets stuck after downloading a file. Sp I went to a samsung service station and they said that my mother board is fried I walked out because I knew he was lying becuase I feel that if the mother board is fried the screen wouldn't come on at all. Am I right and how can I fix it myself?

Posted via the Android Central App

What is the model number of your S5?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair