Hi everybody,

I've recently installed Bluestacks app player on my computer in order to play my device's games here. It's supposed to be able to sync all your phone's apps with your pc, and it seems to work. The problem is that apps are synchronized without the data inside them, so if I want to play one of my games on computer, I must start again.

Does anybody know why? Can I copy "my process"?

.. My english is not good enough, so if you need to understand better, ask me again.

Any help will be appreciated.
    03-25-2015 06:48 PM
    Hi everybody,

I've recently installed Bluestacks app player on my computer in order to play my device's games here. It's supposed to be able to sync all your phone's apps with your pc, and it seems to work. The problem is that apps are synchronized without the data inside them, so if I want to play one of my games on computer, I must start again.

Does anybody know why? Can I copy "my process"?

.. My english is not good enough, so if you need to understand better, ask me again.

Any help will be appreciated.
    Only the games that you log in to Play Games will sync the game data. Games that do not have that will not and you will have to play two different instances of the games.
    04-02-2015 03:21 PM
    Only the games that you log in to Play Games will sync the game data. Games that do not have that will not and you will have to play two different instances of the games.
    Oh, Thanks you a lot!!!

ke
    04-02-2015 03:47 PM