Looked all over settings cant find em and i used to work for tmobile i was the phone tech and still cant find it on this new lollipop help
    03-26-2015 06:31 AM
    What kind of large files are you wanting to download? I've never seen a device deny a download... Having said that it may want to wait for WiFi, this can be a default or a setting depending on what the file is and where it is being downloaded from. For example my Google Drive often says it is waiting for WiFi to transfer files. I can force it to transfer by touching the notification in the pull down and saying resume, however I believe in the app I also have an option to Download Only on WiFi, Download over either, or to Ask Each Time. If it is showing up in your notifications as something being requested for download touching the item should give you the option to Resume or Download Now... Not sure how it is worded in LP. If it is being downloaded by your Download app you may also be able to view and choose by opening the Download app from you app drawer. If this is something app related... I can't think of one that doesn't use the Download app but if there is one, you may have to look at the settings for that app for an option that will ignore Data or WiFi and not nescessaraly the device.
    03-26-2015 07:24 AM