My phone is alternating between charging and not charging when plugged in. A couple times it's been charging then just stopped and wouldn't start again. At the moment it will just stop charging for a bit and then start back up. The back and forth seems to be with the wall charger. The car charger seems to be more of the stop and not start back up variety. The phone is a Samsung Galaxy Nexus that's a couple years old.
    03-26-2015 03:20 PM
    My phone is alternating between charging and not charging when plugged in. A couple times it's been charging then just stopped and wouldn't start again. At the moment it will just stop charging for a bit and then start back up. The back and forth seems to be with the wall charger. The car charger seems to be more of the stop and not start back up variety. The phone is a Samsung Galaxy Nexus that's a couple years old.
    Try using a different cable and plug and see if it works if not then the pins in your phone may be a bit bent so have a look at the pins if the new charger doesn't make any difference..

Sent from my Nexus 7
    belodion likes this.
    03-26-2015 03:32 PM