[Q] HELP! "No OS installed...." Is it done?!

A

AC Question

So I rooted my Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition (SM-P607T) TMO lte, using Odin on my Windows PC/CF auto root method from xda forum. I have managed to somehow wipe the OS off of the device after trying to flash Clean ROM 2.0 on my tablet, I am not sure how this happened because I didn't do anything out of the ordinary. I just did a clean wipe and flashed ROM and it rebooted into recovery with no access to my internal/external. I was able to get the internal/external to show back up but I am now stuck in recovery with no way to flash anything. When I try to flash a ROM it continues to tell me "No OS installed". Any help or a point in the right direction to try and fix this would be much appreciated.

Thanks In Advance

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
So I rooted my Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition (SM-P607T) TMO lte, using Odin on my Windows PC/CF auto root method from xda forum. I have managed to somehow wipe the OS off of the device after trying to flash Clean ROM 2.0 on my tablet, I am not sure how this happened because I didn't do anything out of the ordinary. I just did a clean wipe and flashed ROM and it rebooted into recovery with no access to my internal/external. I was able to get the internal/external to show back up but I am now stuck in recovery with no way to flash anything. When I try to flash a ROM it continues to tell me "No OS installed". Any help or a point in the right direction to try and fix this would be much appreciated.

Thanks In Advance

Welcome to Android Central!

Try using Samsung Kies to restore the tablet..

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-10902#update_download

Kies

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet