My Tablet is Zync Z1000
    The Tablet screen stays blank during boot too.
    please help . . .
    Its specs are here :
    PLATFORM
    Android Operating System
    Google v.4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (Upgradeable to v.4.1 Jelly Bean)

CAMERA
    Back Camera,2.0 Megapixel
    Front Camera, 0.3 Megapixel
    Still Photo & Video Recording

PROCESSOR
    CPU: 1.5 Gigahertz Processor

Memory:
    1 GB DDR3 RAM
    8 GB ROM/Internal Memory
    microSD Card Support*, Expandable up to 32 GB

CONNECTIVITY
    GSM SIM Slot
    2G Network Connectivity
    Wireless LAN/Wi-Fi
    mini HDMIPort
    Bluetooth v.2.0
    Mini USB Port

Audio: MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac pn
    10 Point Multi-Touch MOTION SENSOR
    1024 x 768 Pixels Resolution

Accelerometer, G - Sensor

SOUND BODY
    Stereo Speakers
    Built-

Slim Design
    Rechargeable Lithium-Ion 7000 mAh

Glossy Body Finish

FEATURES & APPLICATIONS
    HTML Browser, Adobe FlashAdobe Reader, Aldiko e-Book Reader,Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube,GTalk, Whatsapp, MSN, Yahoo Messenge,Skype Video CallingOffice Suite: Word/Excel/Power Point,Adobe Reader, Aldiko Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube,GTalk, Whatsapp, MSN, Yahoo Messenger,Offil/Power Point,Games: Angry Birds, Email, Google Search, Picasa Integration,Organizer, Calendar, etc.

Your Help will be greatly appreciated :??:

I can see my tablet screen through the computer by using moborobo . . . .
    so the tablet is not damaged

I hope i don't have to replace the screen cus its warranty has expired
    03-27-2015 12:57 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Was it an official update provided by the manufacturer? It's hard to troubleshoot these issues on off-brand devices like yours, because hardware and firmware defects are common. Does the manufacturer have a support site?
    03-28-2015 03:27 AM
    You can get the factory image from the manufacturer's website.

http://zync.in/index.php/support/sof...ware-downloads

I pulled these instruction from another users post on another site.

After downloading the file Just unzip it contains two folders one is .img file of firmware and other is Livesuit folder.

Follow the below mentioned step for flashing via Livesuit.

1.Before attaching your tablet to your PC, run the file 'LiveSuitPack_v1.07.exe' from within the Livesuit folder. This should install a new device on your system (VID_1f3a_PID_efe8). This device may show with an exclamation mark in Windows Device Manager, this doesn't matter and can be ignored.

2.Without attaching your tablet to your PC run 'LiveSuit.exe' from within the Livesuit folder. You should get an application with 6 icons.
    You will be asked if you want to be guided through the process, select no

3.Click on the leftmost icon (a cube), browse to your downloaded firmware image Zync Z1000-OS.img, and select it.

4.Turn the tablet completely off. The tablet should be off throughout the update process.

Now attach your tablet to your PC by USB cable whilst holding down the volume+ button on the top. Straight after attaching the cable, and whilst still holding down the volume+ 5.button, start pressing the tablet power button repeatedly (approx 1 press per second for 10 seconds is enough). This procedure puts the tablet into update mode.
    After a few seconds a window will pop up on your PC asking if you want to perform a forced firmware update. You can release volume+ at this point. Select yes. You will be asked if you're sure. Select yes.

The update will start and will take take approx 3 minutes to complete. You will see a % complete progress bar during the process and will get a dialog saying OK when it's done.
    Turn your tablet on and you will have the new firmware.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1950928

Current devices - T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4, Surface Pro 3 Core I5, and Nexus 9

Past Devices - Phones: Nexus 6, Nexus 5, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, HTC Incredible, HTC EVO 4G, HTC EVO, HTC Hero, Motorola Photon.

Tablets: Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 7 (2012), Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Windows 8.1, Dell Venue 8, Galaxy Tab Pro, Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note 8, Kindle Fire HD 8.4, Kindle Fire HD 7, Kindle Fire, iPad 2, iPad 1, Nook HD, Nook.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    03-28-2015 06:19 AM
    Well done!
    itguyjax8430 likes this.
    03-28-2015 01:15 PM
    The Tablet is working fine but the screen is not shown . . . . I can see a dark lit up screen (maybe backlight)......I havent droped my tab ever so i dont think its a hardware issue
    03-30-2015 01:04 AM
    Screens can fail spontaneously, so it certainly could be a hardware issue.
    03-30-2015 01:59 AM