Android phone to get coming from iOS?

anon(1458)

Oct 2, 2009
www.facebook.com
So I'm coming back from iOS and really wanting some suggestions which phone to go with. I've browsed the site and read lots of reviews and I'm still conflicted. I want something I know updates will come to, a good camera, and something I can use on Straight Talk. I do use GPS a lot because I geocache so l need something with decent battery life. Honestly I'm not a big fan of Samsung TouchJizz and could really use some honest opinions. Thanks in advance!!!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
So I'm coming back from iOS and really wanting some suggestions which phone to go with. I've browsed the site and read lots of reviews and I'm still conflicted. I want something I know updates will come to, a good camera, and something I can use on Straight Talk. I do use GPS a lot because I geocache so l need something with decent battery life. Honestly I'm not a big fan of Samsung TouchJizz and could really use some honest opinions. Thanks in advance!!!

Note 4 would be my suggestion or the S6, both have awesome cameras. There are ways around TouchWiz like using Nova Launcher which I do on my Note 4 and will do on my S6. Also on the S6 TW is pretty much stripped away probably due to Google telling Samsung to do it. You can get both phones from T-Mobile and use them on Straight Talk.

Crashdamage

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
Take a long look at the Nexus 6. Terrific screen, big battery, very good camera (not great, but good), fast, smooth, with plain vanilla Android, no bloatware, no Touchjizz, no Senseless, just the real deal.

Android since v1.0. Linux user since 2001.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney