Should I get the HTC One M8 or Sony Xperia Z3V?

A

AC Question

I really like the design and software of the M8 though I am worried about the battery and camera (Though I dont take pictures that often.) The Z3V seems great but I'm not the biggest fan of the design and software, and I heard the battery is not as good as other phones.. Please do help me choose and some other phones if there is some that are better?

Juanpacomma

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
My HTC one m8 was recently ran over and destroyed completely and after extensive research I decided to go with the z3v as my replacement. I have to say I'm overall very satisfied with my decision and I think the z3v is one of the best phones(if not the best) I've ever owned. I may have a biased opinion considering I've always been a Sony gamer, with owning the PSP, PS3, and now the PS4, and the remote play that allows you to play your PS4 on the Xperia was a deciding factor for me. I'm usually one that roots and installs custom roms on any device I own, but I knew before i purchased the device it is not yet rootable. Turns out I am very satisfied with Sony take on android 4.4.4 kitkat. They've done a very good job with adding the right features and settings. They have the right amount of customization(audio and visual) To keep even a seasoned madder happy (for the time being anyway.) The build quality is on part with apples iPhone 4s and to me the glass feels nearly identical. I really loved the squared off edges as I have better grip on the phone. The HTC by far had the best, most premium build quality on any phone, but everywhere else I feel like the sony is superior. It's the most overlooked phone verizons ever had. Hope this helps you.

Juanpacomma

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Also I forgot to mention the battery. The sony has the best battery I've had on a phone since the flip phone days. Easily goes a full day with heavy usage from 6 am until I go to bed and will still be around 15-20% charged.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay