I went on a vacation for 3 Weeks in the Philippines, and they have a different voltage
    from where I live. Where I live, the voltage is between 110-120 volts. In the Philippines, their voltage is 220 volts and 60hz. So, whenever I needed to charge my tablet, I would use a power adapter to charge. When I left the Philippines and came back home, I charged it (without the power adapter). It charged just fine. The second time I charged at home, it charged extremely slow. On the battery icon, there is a white lightning bolt indicating that it is charging, but there is a red X over it.

Plus, a lot of the time I use my tablet when it is charging. I don't know if that could be the reason why it's charging slower.

+ What do I have to do to get it to charge normally again?

(I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.0, if that helps)
    03-28-2015 12:14 AM
    Try using a quality 2 a charger

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    03-28-2015 02:46 AM
    there are two different cable types of USB cable - one is better for file Transfer and the other one is better for charging!
    03-30-2015 12:14 PM
    I had this problem a few months ago. I looked up some solutions for this, some said that its because of the cable, dust in the plugs of the charger or others. For me, I use the power adapter on a wall plug. It worked when I tried plugging it on different plugs, I also blowed on the usb ports for the dust. You should also use the original charger that was given when you bought the tablet. If those doesnt work, maybe you should get it checked at customer service. Though the methods above stopped working altogether for me which is very irritating. I then used a different charger from another tablet, it worked because that charger seemed to be more powerful? than the original charger.
    04-10-2015 07:40 AM