Why isn't my battery charging?

A

AC Question

Get White Screen an Battery Is Not Charging

When I go to open a app or emails or google does not matter what it is I get a white screen an then wait an wait till it might open, I installed ES Files Explore to delete files I no longer needed an also I uninstalled apps Im not using thinking maybe I have to much going on an yea still white screen with like this thing in the middle going in circles even when I want to make a call white screen thing going in circles an I have also noticed lately that over night my phone does not charge to 100% like it use to I might get 60%-75%. Its just very frustrating, any suggestions on what I can do I really appreciate it
Thank You for your help, DeDe

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Get White Screen an Battery Is Not Charging

Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.

If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's more likely to be a hardware or firmware problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital