As I age it is hard to see the small screen and I am not alway able to open the email , document or picture on any other device. projecting it would help. Also this would be helpful if I was trying to show a group of people something they could all see the projected image at one time instead of trying to hover over my shoulder while I scroll throug my pictures.
    Please let me know what you think of this idea
    03-28-2015 09:41 AM
    As I age it is hard to see the small screen and I am not alway able to open the email , document or picture on any other device. projecting it would help. Also this would be helpful if I was trying to show a group of people something they could all see the projected image at one time instead of trying to hover over my shoulder while I scroll throug my pictures.
    Please let me know what you think of this idea
    There are Pico projectors that you can get from Amazon that connect to your phone. There is also the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Pro that has a projector built in to it.

Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Pro | Adaptable Multimode Tablet | Lenovo*| Lenovo US

Review on it Hands-on with the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Pro | Android Central
    03-28-2015 09:48 AM
    Thank you for letting me know about this other device. I was hoping the feature could be built right in so you didn't have to use another device.
    03-30-2015 05:04 PM
    Depending on the phone, you might be able to use Chromecast to "project" (mirror) your phone (or tablet) to a TV screen. See if your device is on the list at Chromecast mirroring. If it is, install Chromecast and buy a Chromecast device (which plugs into the HDMI input of any TV or monitor). The device is about $35 if it's not on sale, which it usually is (I got 2 of them for my grandsons for Christmas for $25 each.) I can read the large screen phone for bout 10 minutes before I start feeling it - reading for an hour on the TV screen is no problem.
    03-30-2015 11:08 PM
    Thank you for your response. I was just really looking for the ability to project right from the phone on to a table top or something if you are in places with no tv or other technical devices
    03-31-2015 07:42 PM