My phone connects to Wifi fine (like when I'm at home), but when I try to use it outside (like at a shop with no Wifi), it says I have no internet connection even though I have Mobile Data enabled on my phone. To check if I have Mobile Data on, I went to
    Settings, Data Usage, Mobile Data, and the Standard Data and the Enhanced 4G Lite Services both have a Check near them, which means they're active. My S5 recently said there was an Update available for my phone, and ever since I accepted the update, my Mobile Data hasnt been working. How do I fix this?
    03-28-2015 12:13 PM
    My phone connects to Wifi fine (like when I'm at home), but when I try to use it outside (like at a shop with no Wifi), it says I have no internet connection even though I have Mobile Data enabled on my phone. To check if I have Mobile Data on, I went to
    Settings, Data Usage, Mobile Data, and the Standard Data and the Enhanced 4G Lite Services both have a Check near them, which means they're active. My S5 recently said there was an Update available for my phone, and ever since I accepted the update, my Mobile Data hasnt been working. How do I fix this?
    Try going in to Settings, More Networks, Mobile Network, and check and see what the Network Mode is set to.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-28-2015 12:49 PM
    Also check your APN settings - that's how your phone knows where to connect to the internet.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-28-2015 03:04 PM
    I can't update or download apps it takes too long and says connection time out
    02-21-2016 10:09 PM
    Heyy .. Me too .. My bars are great .. Like their full .. But I had gotten a T-Mobile update and I accepted it .. And now its starting to affect my phone . such as Pandora .. Games .. And even my downloaded music's .. I never had that issue before ... Until I accepted the update for the phone .. And I'm in service which is weird
    05-14-2016 02:27 AM
    Bring the phone back to the carrier and ask them for help. Most of them know all the little "gotchas".
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-14-2016 03:37 PM
    Why does my phone say no networkconnection when i have mobile data
    05-21-2016 10:02 PM
    Why does my phone say no networkconnection when i have mobile data
    Welcome. Have you tried a Power Off and Restart?
    05-22-2016 03:58 AM
    I solved this problem by connecting via my wifi, and clicking settings, more, internet settings, accept (to download internet settings). I then disabled the wifi, and the data worked. Hope this works for you, and anyone else with the same trouble.
    08-16-2016 07:34 AM