How do I retrieve previous bookmarks on my Madeon Android phone saved to my Gmail account?

A

AC Question

how do i retrieve previous bookmarks madeon android phone saved to gmail account?

My bookmarks were there until recent phone update and then yhey were gone. Can I retrieve them and how?

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: how do i retrieve previous bookmarks madeon android phone saved to gmail account?

If you sync'd them with your Google account you can retrieve them by logging in to your account and going to bookmarks. They will automatically sync after that and be temporarily saved on the device without logging in until you clear your history. Then you may have to log in to your Google account again to sync them. By log in I mean go to Google in your browser, not just the search page, actually type Google.com in the browser. Then on the upper right log-in. If you've never tied your bookmarks to your Google account, you can try your history and see if you can manually find the pages and then bookmark them again. At that point I would say to then sync them with your Google account by logging in and choosing sync bookmarks from your settings menu. If the data for the browser was cleared, including history, and they were never sync'd, if you were on WiFi you can check your Network router for history and possibly retrieve them from there. Your network router saves all of the sites that are logged into via WiFi. Check your router for directions on how to log in to its settings, and find the log tab, screen, page whatever your router calls it and scroll there for the sites you are looking for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781