When I download music to my phone it won't show up automatically in my play music app. Once I restart my phone they get added. I tried a 3rd party app and the issue remains. I'm using micromax canvas android one with lollipop update. Earlier when I had kit kat it worked fine. If I try playing from the location it play music will play without issues
    03-29-2015 04:39 AM
    When I download music to my phone it won't show up automatically in my play music app. Once I restart my phone they get added. I tried a 3rd party app and the issue remains. I'm using micromax canvas android one with lollipop update. Earlier when I had kit kat it worked fine. If I try playing from the location it play music will play without issues
    Did you do factory reset after the update?
    03-29-2015 11:25 AM
    No I did not do factory reset after lollipop update. But last week when I had issues with kit kat I did a factor reset and got the lollipop update few hours later. Its just a week since I upgraded. I thought it was an issue with play music and tried a third party app but that did not help. I have to restart every time for the app to recognize the music I downloaded.
    03-29-2015 06:51 PM
    No I did not do factory reset after lollipop update. But last week when I had issues with kit kat I did a factor reset and got the lollipop update few hours later. Its just a week since I upgraded. I thought it was with play music and tried a third party app but that did not help. I have to restart every time for the app to recognize the music I downloaded.
    Maybe do another factory reset to see it that solves your problem. I know it sucks but could possibly fix the issue.
    03-29-2015 06:54 PM
    Sorry. The initial question was posted by me as a guest n later I signed up. Plz help
    03-29-2015 07:29 PM