Is there a in ear headphone with working volume up and down and pause/skip for htc one m8?

A

AC Question

I recently purchased a HTC one M8. The standard headphones out of the box are pretty basic with very basic in line Mic or controls.

I travel a lot and also run and do gym work. My previous Apple phones have all had volume up/down, pause and skip track as part of the basic out of the box headphones.

I have done a bit of research and cannot seem to find a single pair of headphones that have this and wrk on my one M8?

I have even contacted the likes of Senhiesser, Bose and HTC. They have all come up with blanks.

Some claim to have headphones which are android compatible (mainly Senhiesser and their cx range) but when I have trialled them the volume up/down does not work.

Surely there must a pair out there that does this?

Please help!!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Are you looking for wired or bluetooth?

Current devices - T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4, Surface Pro 3 Core I5, and Nexus 9

Past Devices - Phones: Nexus 6, Nexus 5, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, HTC Incredible, HTC EVO 4G, HTC EVO, HTC Hero, Motorola Photon.

Tablets: Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 7 (2012), Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Windows 8.1, Dell Venue 8, Galaxy Tab Pro, Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note 8, Kindle Fire HD 8.4, Kindle Fire HD 7, Kindle Fire, iPad 2, iPad 1, Nook HD, Nook.

sahotap1

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
Hi
I have not seen any Bluetooth ones that I like so wired would be preferred. However I would not rule out wireless or even over ears headphones as long as they have a fully functional remote.
Thanks

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Do you use them with a HTC one M8?

No I have a Note 4. To tell you the truth I was a little skeptic about it going around my neck as well. Turns out I like them, I wear a collared shirt to work and I put them under the collar and that hides them. The cord is long enough to come out from under the collar and fit in my ear. They are really light weight you will not even notice them after a while. The ones below had some decent reviews and they are pretty cheap.

http://www.amazon.com/Mpow-Bluetoot...0&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4314568#customerReviews

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21