I have polaroid s8 for my autistic son. It came with AppStore? I manually installed google marketplace. It worked a year or so ago to install angry birds and some other apps for him but we moved and we havent used it for a bit. Now, marketplace gives me df-pfa-03 when trying to get intothe apps individual install screen. I can't find anyinfo on this error. Also, the AppStore that came with it needs update but theres no link (it was worthless anyway). I really want to get the despicable me game for him but cant. The tablet is listed under the google compatibility list. I tried installing newer google playstore from browser, no good. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    03-29-2015 08:12 AM
    I have polaroid s8 for my autistic son. It came with AppStore? I manually installed google marketplace. It worked a year or so ago to install angry birds and some other apps for him but we moved and we havent used it for a bit. Now, marketplace gives me df-pfa-03 when trying to get intothe apps individual install screen. I can't find anyinfo on this error. Also, the AppStore that came with it needs update but theres no link (it was worthless anyway). I really want to get the despicable me game for him but cant. The tablet is listed under the google compatibility list. I tried installing newer google playstore from browser, no good. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    If you can't get the Play Store to update and have an Amazon account give their app store a try. They have pretty much all the same apps.

Install Amazon Appstore
    03-29-2015 11:20 AM