Recently I got a virus on my samsung galaxy s3 phone. My phone screen started blinking weirdly, the battery fully charged sign appeared and shorty after that my shut down. I installed an anti virus app and cleaned my phone with it. It says my phone is safe but since then, every time my phone has low battery (around 10%) these things happen again (though if I start to charge it, it stops). How do I fix this?
    03-29-2015 09:25 AM
    Recently I got a virus on my samsung galaxy s3 phone. My phone screen started blinking weirdly, the battery fully charged sign appeared and shorty after that my shut down. I installed an anti virus app and cleaned my phone with it. It says my phone is safe but since then, every time my phone has low battery (around 10%) these things happen again (though if I start to charge it, it stops). How do I fix this?
    Have you tried a factory reset? That would give you a clean slate right out the gate. Just back up what you need backed up with Samsung KIES and then reset the phone. I do IT work and if i work on a computer that has a virus I just back the data up and do a re-install, Less time consuming and gets the problem fixed 100% of the time with no lingering effects.
    03-29-2015 09:52 AM