my daughter has an ingo monster high tablet with a google account set up on it but we have alot of trouble with in app purchasing. she has google play vouchers on her account and has successfully made one purchase in a tuto toons wedding game but whenever she tries to buy any coins in the talking angela cat game or gems in pet shop story it just throws her out the game and puts her back on her home screen or sometimes it comes up can not complete transaction. we phoned google account help line and they said it was nothing to do with the account and everything was normal. i wondered if it was because the tablet is run on ingo kids, there is an option to exit ingo kids and return to android but i dont really understand tablets and i dont know weather i will lose anything my daughter has on it by doing this. also i dont know if this would solve the problem because as i said we did purchase the wedding dresses in the other game successfully. can anyone help me please or shed some light as to what im doing wrong. many thanks.
    03-29-2015 03:40 PM
    If they are in app purchases you should be able to restore them without issue on a new tablet, or ask Google for a refund due to the device being defective and that you are going to replace it. Google should be able to help at some level. There may be some better entry level tablets in your market you may want check out if this brand is having so many issues.
    03-29-2015 05:20 PM
    i wondered if it was because the tablet is run on ingo kids, there is an option to exit ingo kids and return to android
    That's probably the problem. "Ingo Kids" is probably running a "net nanny" kind of function, so kids can't make in-app purchases on your credit card.

but i dont really understand tablets and i dont know weather i will lose anything my daughter has on it by doing this.
    You'd have to contact the manufacturer to find that out (or find someone who has the tablet and has tried it).

also i dont know if this would solve the problem because as i said we did purchase the wedding dresses in the other game successfully.
    There is an almost uncountable number of ways Ingo can be doing what they're doing, so no one can guess why this works and that doesn't.

can anyone help me please or shed some light as to what im doing wrong. many thanks.
    I doubt that anyone here can. Try the contact form at Ingo Devices – Contact or one of the phone numbers if you're in one of the countries in which they have offices.
    03-29-2015 06:42 PM