how did this get on my phone

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It's either something you installed, like a game, or something you inadvertently downloaded like a virus. (How does anyone have access to your phone? It's connected to the internet. Any device connected to the internet, even NSA's computers, can be hacked. So far no one can send a virus through the power lines, but we may see that happen too, so your refrigerator will suddenly start freezing your milk.)

Wayne Sanders

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
It's either something you installed, like a game, or something you inadvertently downloaded like a virus. (How does anyone have access to your phone? It's connected to the internet. Any device connected to the internet, even NSA's computers, can be hacked. So far no one can send a virus through the power lines, but we may see that happen too, so your refrigerator will suddenly start freezing your milk.)
The new smart electric meters actually do send and receive data, they can read you current meter reading from the computer setup at their facility. And they do it through live transmission lines. I believe that they do it on a different frequency and what they used to call "tones". My terminology my be wrong.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz