Using A HTC One M9 On A Flat Surface?

A

AC Question

I'm really interested in buying an M9 and wanted to know if it's possible to use it on a flat surface, without it sliding about or rocking side to side? I imagine a case would help with any possible slide issues, but not necessarily rocking, unless it has a flat back... Was using an M7 and M8 possible on a flat surface? Thank you.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm really interested in buying an M9 and wanted to know if it's possible to use it on a flat surface, without it sliding about or rocking side to side? I imagine a case would help with any possible slide issues, but not necessarily rocking, unless it has a flat back... Was using an M7 and M8 possible on a flat surface? Thank you.

Usability on a flat surface probably depends on how much pressure you use while using the phone. If you press downward as opposed to out then you shouldn't have any issues using it on a flat surface such as a table.

Your best bet would be to stop by a carrier or retail store and use it for yourself and see if it suits your needs. Let us know what you find.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol