Due for an upgrade this July. I currently have the Note 2. Great phone. Sometimes I love the size and sometimes I don't though. I've just started looking into what's coming out this year. Looking at either the newest Note or the newest Galaxy and then to edge or not to edge?

Would love any insight!

Posted via Android Central App
    03-30-2015 11:23 PM
    Due for an upgrade this July. I currently have the Note 2. Great phone. Sometimes I love the size and sometimes I don't though. I've just started looking into what's coming out this year. Looking at either the newest Note or the newest Galaxy and then to edge or not to edge?

Would love any insight!

Posted via Android Central App
    I have the Galaxy Note 4 and I would have to say it has been one of the best phones I have ever owned. I take a lot of pictures of my kids with it and the pictures turn out pretty awesome on it. If you use the S-Pen a lot definitely go with the Note 4. It is slimmer than the Note 2 and you might actually like the size of it. That all being said I am due to receive my Galaxy S6 today. I wanted to go with something a little smaller because I tend to like texting with one hand. I will probably miss the S-Pen because I use the Smart Select feature a ton so I may just go between them both for a while.

As far as the to Edge or not to Edge, that is going to be up to you. I didn't go with the Edge this time around because there weren't enough extra features on the Edge for me to justify paying $100 extra. That is just me, I am sure more features will come but I am not certain they will be ones I use. Best thing to do is go to a store and try them both out and see which one you like.
    03-31-2015 07:14 AM