Hi Friends,

I am Very new to Tasker. I would like to execute an app using tasker while an incoming call comes. More specifically, I would like to run the app "Lollipop Call" while an icoming call comes and need to minimize the default calling screen.
    I tried with

Event : Phone Offhook
    Launch app : Lollipop call
    Unfortunately, I am getting two errors
    1. App is launching with default caller screen after the android deep sleep.
    2. instead of executing the app, the app's UI also launching and while call ends the UI will exist opened.

Kindly help me please. Please consider that I am a new born baby in taskers world.
    03-31-2015 03:48 AM
    Hi Friends,

I am Very new to Tasker. I would like to execute an app using tasker while an incoming call comes. More specifically, I would like to run the app "Lollipop Call" while an icoming call comes and need to minimize the default calling screen.
    I tried with

Event : Phone Offhook
    Launch app : Lollipop call
    Unfortunately, I am getting two errors
    1. App is launching with default caller screen after the android deep sleep.
    2. instead of executing the app, the app's UI also launching and while call ends the UI will exist opened.

Kindly help me please. Please consider that I am a new born baby in taskers world.
    Doesn't the app work on its own without having to use Tasker? That's what it looks like. What happens if you install the app without using Tasker?
    03-31-2015 05:38 PM