How do you restore suspended google account?

dumbplayer

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
I believe google suspended my google wallet account due to chargebacks.
I played some mobile game which used to be on google market place last year.
I spent about $10k on it but the game company banned my game account for
absurd reason so I did charge back that amount through my credit card company.
I won the dispute and I received my credit back and it's been finalized for few months
now. Anyway, I believe google disabled my google wallet due to this reason and
I can't purchase anything through google market anymore. I had to use google play gift card to make on secondary account to make any purchase on google market but now even that seems to be blocked. they just suspend my google wallet on my secondary account and won't refund my google play credit.

According to google, I violated terms of service and my wallet account will remain closed. Is there anyway I can open it back? Is this ban for a life?
by the way, that mobile game is removed from usa google market place some time ago but still accepts payment through google. it's not a gambling, but of course, like so many other mobile games these days, it requires heavy spending if you wanna stay on top rank. the game developer is located in Asia and it is no longer on usa google market place.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I believe google suspended my google wallet account due to chargebacks.
I played some mobile game which used to be on google market place last year.
I spent about $10k on it but the game company banned my game account for
absurd reason so I did charge back that amount through my credit card company.
I won the dispute and I received my credit back and it's been finalized for few months
now. Anyway, I believe google disabled my google wallet due to this reason and
I can't purchase anything through google market anymore. I had to use google play gift card to make on secondary account to make any purchase on google market but now even that seems to be blocked. they just suspend my google wallet on my secondary account and won't refund my google play credit.

According to google, I violated terms of service and my wallet account will remain closed. Is there anyway I can open it back? Is this ban for a life?
by the way, that mobile game is removed from usa google market place some time ago but still accepts payment through google. it's not a gambling, but of course, like so many other mobile games these days, it requires heavy spending if you wanna stay on top rank. the game developer is located in Asia and it is no longer on usa google market place.

You would need to contact Google to answer that question. I would say probably not, just make a new account if you can.

dumbplayer

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
Only thing that don't work on my google account is google wallet. I tried to make a new account
but it won't work either. When I put my credit card information on new account, I can't buy anything
on it and I receive same email saying google wallet is temporary closed due to suspicious activity and
ask me to verify my id. If I send them required document, they won't reopen my wallet. It won't matter
how many times I remake account, this cycle repeats and they won't give me reasons why they won't
reopen my wallet again.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
1) Trying to get around a closed account is fraud - and Google will prosecute you if they discover it.

2) Google is a private company (even though it's publicly held, it's not bound by Constitutional bans on the government) so it can choose to not do business with anyone who has had any amount charged back for any reason. That would be within their rights - especially if it says anything that could be interpreted to mean that in their TOS (and "word of art", the legal term for interpretation, is about as broad as a galactic cluster - shouldn't can mean can't, may can mean must, things like that).

3) Their reason can legally be as simple as "we don't want to", and no court would force them to change that (or probably even agree to hear any case you brought).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante