So my screen is broken, it still works and everything but its all black and cracked. I looked up details about using droid screen because i wanna get all my stuff backed up but apparently if i dont have usb debugging enabled i cant use droid screen, or kies because i dont have mtp enabled. What can i do?

im guessing there has to be a way to just conrol my phone through my computer.

(i also have a pin passcode enabled)
    03-31-2015 03:24 PM
    In theory, if you didn't move anything in your settings, your phone should already be in MTP mode when connected to a computer via USB, so you should be able to use Kies. The problem is that if you have a secure lockscreen, you'd need to unlock the phone before you can back it up with Kies or access it via the PC's File Manager. You COULD try to disable the lockscreen using the Device Manager in Google Play (log into your account on a PC to the Play Store, and under the gear icon select DEVICE MANAGER).

If your screen still has touch response, but you can't see it, you could connect an MHL cable to mirror your screen on your TV, but not all phones support that (and you don't mention which phone you're using, but I'm guessing Samsung).
    03-31-2015 03:34 PM
    Droid Screen is for a Droid. Kies is for a Samsung. Which phone do you have? (One program won't work on the other manufacturer's phone.)

Also, try just plugging the phone into the computer and see if it appears as a drive. (If you've done it before, and gave it permission to always connect to that computer, it should.) Then just drag your files to your computer.
    03-31-2015 11:53 PM