I am using a Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900, and I want to record videos that are larger than 4gb, so I cant use the existing camera app. It has android 5.0

I am using OpenCamera, but I am having problems getting it to record to the external sdCard. There is a setting to choose save location, but you have to set the directory and I don't know what to set it to.

So far I have tried a few paths but none have worked.

The OpenCamera app seems to have permission to read and write to external sdcards.

Any ideas about:
    1. What save location path to use for Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900 external sdCard?
    2. How to get OpenCamera to record to the external sdcard?
    04-01-2015 09:04 AM
    I am using a Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900, and I want to record videos that are larger than 4gb, so I cant use the existing camera app. It has android 5.0

I am using OpenCamera, but I am having problems getting it to record to the external sdCard. There is a setting to choose save location, but you have to set the directory and I don't know what to set it to.

So far I have tried a few paths but none have worked.

The OpenCamera app seems to have permission to read and write to external sdcards.

Any ideas about:
    1. What save location path to use for Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900 external sdCard?
    2. How to get OpenCamera to record to the external sdcard?
    Try using EX File Manger, it will let you go in and create a new folder on the SD card and also you can get the path to it. Just write it down and then type it in.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roid.pop&hl=en
    04-01-2015 11:08 AM