OK so I'm extremely frustrated after spending an hour importing music onto my nexus 6, and then I tried to listen to it, and its nowhere to be found. I tried downloading a music player, tried using google music player, which is just a never ending circle of how to articles that don't actually give you any useful information. I imported music using windows media player, not iTunes. I read iTunes will give you issues, but not media player. Any insider info on how I can magically get my music to play?! (My device is showing several gigs of storage being used for music) huge thanks for any help in advance

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-01-2015 12:53 PM
    OK so I'm extremely frustrated after spending an hour importing music onto my nexus 6, and then I tried to listen to it, and its nowhere to be found. I tried downloading a music player, tried using google music player, which is just a never ending circle of how to articles that don't actually give you any useful information. I imported music using windows media player, not iTunes. I read iTunes will give you issues, but not media player. Any insider info on how I can magically get my music to play?! (My device is showing several gigs of storage being used for music) huge thanks for any help in advance

Posted via the Android Central App
    Try rebooting your phone and see if the music shows up after that.
    04-01-2015 01:41 PM