Can't see photos saved to sd card with camera app from the phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mangkudun Sati

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I've been shooting like a hundred or more pictures using the camera app that comes preinstalled in the phone;I have the camera save settings set to be saved the pictures to the sd card;what have been my surprise after few hours trek in the forest arrived home and went straight to gallery pictures in camera folder and all are black squares the pictures,but they use storage every picture like 4 to 5 megas each;so if every black square is 5 megas should be more data in every picture
How would do if I go camera app and clear cache?
I wanna recover the photos
Any idea why happens this?
Just 2 or 3 photos appear normal in the icon but when open are a black square also
I don't know what to try
Just throw away to the rubbish bin the sd card and buy new one?I have lots of problems with external sd card
Before I were using it in a galaxy s4 and just did it well;it"s just when I changed to galaxy 4 this problem
Best regards

Posted via the Android Central App

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I've been shooting like a hundred or more pictures using the camera app that comes preinstalled in the phone;I have the camera save settings set to be saved the pictures to the sd card;what have been my surprise after few hours trek in the forest arrived home and went straight to gallery pictures in camera folder and all are black squares the pictures,but they use storage every picture like 4 to 5 megas each;so if every black square is 5 megas should be more data in every picture
How would do if I go camera app and clear cache?
I wanna recover the photos
Any idea why happens this?
Just 2 or 3 photos appear normal in the icon but when open are a black square also
I don't know what to try
Just throw away to the rubbish bin the sd card and buy new one?I have lots of problems with external sd card
Before I were using it in a galaxy s4 and just did it well;it"s just when I changed to galaxy 4 this problem
Best regards

Have you tried moving the files to your PC? I no longer use SD Cards, I have all my photos set to auto backup to Google to ensure I do not lose them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol