My Samsung Galaxy note 2 was not locked with a pin last night now it is, i did not enable pin lock, knowingly or unknowingly. i do not use a pin or pattern unlock, i have my data secured in cloud storage.

I have tried all dates that i could have set as the password as well as the standard 1111 factory code, none work.

Factory reset does not work, it prompts me to install custom os.

i have access to the gmail account associated with the device, as well as the ability to prove the device is owned by me.

I have also tried to lock and unlock the device using android account manager on google, it will lock but gives me no option to unlock using the password i set and when i press emergency call on that screen it leads me back to the enter pin page after backing out of the emergency call.

I would like to unlock my phone to back up my newest photos and factory reset it.

Hoping someone can help
    04-02-2015 11:34 AM
    My Samsung Galaxy note 2 was not locked with a pin last night now it is, i did not enable pin lock, knowingly or unknowingly. i do not use a pin or pattern unlock, i have my data secured in cloud storage.

I have tried all dates that i could have set as the password as well as the standard 1111 factory code, none work.

Factory reset does not work, it prompts me to install custom os.

i have access to the gmail account associated with the device, as well as the ability to prove the device is owned by me.

I have also tried to lock and unlock the device using android account manager on google, it will lock but gives me no option to unlock using the password i set and when i press emergency call on that screen it leads me back to the enter pin page after backing out of the emergency call.

I would like to unlock my phone to back up my newest photos and factory reset it.

Hoping someone can help
    See if these instructions help.

https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/3388218?hl=en
    04-02-2015 11:59 AM
    Made an account but i am the original poster,

I am running the latest version, i believe it is kitkat 4.4.2.

When i send the lock request, i can change the message and the password, but i cannot access the keyboard and there is nowhere i can tap to enter any password,

after that when i press emergency call, it goes to the emergency call screen, and when i press the back button the device goes back to the lock screen with the pin.

when press the power button and lock it, it goes back to the black device manager screen, still with no option to enter the password or any way to enter text.

Thanks for the link though.
    04-02-2015 12:17 PM