Why can't I sign into my Samsung account?

A

AC Question

I can not sign in to my samsung account.

<samsung told me to change my password so I did. Now I am unable to sign in. I just used find my phone now I can't get into my account anymore.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: I can not sign in to my samsung account.

Hello. Welcome to Android Central.

Have you tried the help link in Settings - General - Security - Find my Mobile.

See if your Samsung account is still syncing otherwise, in Accounts - Samsung, touch name with Sync on.

Most people use Google's Android Device Manager these days. Go to Settings - Security - Device Administrators and see if Android Device Manager is checked. You will need your Google/Gmail account and password but it works very well, mostly.

155bde4451d54e5d33c28e72cd496882.jpg

jerrycau123

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
Re: I can not sign in to my samsung account.

I had a nightmare experence signing in with my Samsung Account!..No matter what i tried the system stated invalid password or email address!...Long story short ... SS sent me a passcode, and that worked!...Food for thought...if you have a Bestbuy in your area go into there store and talk with there Samsung staff, they are very helpful!..I also asked if they had any information regarding the update for Lollipop, they had no idea when i will receive the update, but! they told me when you receive the update bring you note 4 in and they will download the new Lollipop for you ,and check and make sure there are no issues...Great service!

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shae