Can I get some help with a little insight about getting a phone with my current carrier before I make the jump?

A

AC Question

Upgrade before carrier switch

Hi! So I switched to T-Mobile and got a S6 and a S6 edge, I'm with Sprint til I receive and activate the new phones. They should be arriving today, I've been eligible for a phone upgrade (on a 2 year contract) for a month with Sprint. Would it work if I went in to Sprint now and upgraded and signed a new contract, then activated and officially switch to T-Mobile this afternoon? Just thinking I could take advantage of Sprint before switching then sell the phones on eBay to make some cash. That sound like a plan that'd work? Upgrade phones with Sprint now and then switch to T-Mobile this afternoon? Cause T-Mobile is paying the ETF fee's anyway.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Upgrade before carrier switch

Hi! So I switched to T-Mobile and got a S6 and a S6 edge, I'm with Sprint til I receive and activate the new phones. They should be arriving today, I've been eligible for a phone upgrade (on a 2 year contract) for a month with Sprint. Would it work if I went in to Sprint now and upgraded and signed a new contract, then activated and officially switch to T-Mobile this afternoon? Just thinking I could take advantage of Sprint before switching then sell the phones on eBay to make some cash. That sound like a plan that'd work? Upgrade phones with Sprint now and then switch to T-Mobile this afternoon? Cause T-Mobile is paying the ETF fee's anyway.

Welcome to Android Central!

Just depends on how you feel about doing that and taking advantage of the situation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12