Hi! So I switched to T-Mobile and got a S6 and a S6 edge, I'm with Sprint til I receive and activate the new phones. They should be arriving today, I've been eligible for a phone upgrade (on a 2 year contract) for a month with Sprint. Would it work if I went in to Sprint now and upgraded and signed a new contract, then activated and officially switch to T-Mobile this afternoon? Just thinking I could take advantage of Sprint before switching then sell the phones on eBay to make some cash. That sound like a plan that'd work? Upgrade phones with Sprint now and then switch to T-Mobile this afternoon? Cause T-Mobile is paying the ETF fee's anyway.
    04-03-2015 12:03 PM
    Hi! So I switched to T-Mobile and got a S6 and a S6 edge, I'm with Sprint til I receive and activate the new phones. They should be arriving today, I've been eligible for a phone upgrade (on a 2 year contract) for a month with Sprint. Would it work if I went in to Sprint now and upgraded and signed a new contract, then activated and officially switch to T-Mobile this afternoon? Just thinking I could take advantage of Sprint before switching then sell the phones on eBay to make some cash. That sound like a plan that'd work? Upgrade phones with Sprint now and then switch to T-Mobile this afternoon? Cause T-Mobile is paying the ETF fee's anyway.
    Welcome to Android Central!

Just depends on how you feel about doing that and taking advantage of the situation.
    04-04-2015 08:50 AM