Note 3 "S Pen" music

hutch1619

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
When I remove S Pen, the phone plays annoying music and putting stylus back in phone does not stop music. I have to restart the phone to stop music. I have tried adjusting all S Pen settings in settings for S Pen. I have swapped stylus with wife's Note 3, but once pen is removed, the music begins and will not stop unless phone is muted or restarted.

Help, please.

Posted via Android Central App

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
When I remove S Pen, the phone plays annoying music and putting stylus back in phone does not stop music. I have to restart the phone to stop music. I have tried adjusting all S Pen settings in settings for S Pen. I have swapped stylus with wife's Note 3, but once pen is removed, the music begins and will not stop unless phone is muted or restarted.

Help, please.

Welcome to Android Central!

Did you buy the phone from someone or has it always been yours?

Current devices: T-Mobile Galaxy S6, Surface Pro 3 Core I5, Nexus 9, and Moto 360

Past Devices - Phones: Galaxy Note 4, Nexus 6, Nexus 5, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, HTC Incredible, HTC EVO 4G, HTC EVO, HTC Hero, Motorola Photon.

Tablets: Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 7 (2012), Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Windows 8.1, Dell Venue 8, Galaxy Tab Pro, Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note 8, Kindle Fire HD 8.4, Kindle Fire HD 7, Kindle Fire, iPad 2, iPad 1, Nook HD, Nook.

hutch1619

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the advice. I cleared the cash per your instructions, and the problem remains: loud annoying music that will not stop.

I appreciate the guidance. I guess I'll live with it. I don't really use the S Pen function. I just thought it would be nice to start. Thanks again.