My Galaxy Note 3 was just upgraded to Lollipop earlier this week. I just noticed that the menu button had changed when I tried to add a new folder to one of the screens.
    When I press the menu button the area changes modes so that I can edit all the screens (change the order of them, remove, or add a screen, add widgets, etc.).
    I am expecting when I press the menu button (bottom left) that a menu pop up. I am pretty sure that is what used to happen.

If the menu button cannot be altered then how do I get to those same menu options now under Lollipop?

Thanks,

Craig
    04-04-2015 09:40 AM
    My Galaxy Note 3 was just upgraded to Lollipop earlier this week. I just noticed that the menu button had changed when I tried to add a new folder to one of the screens.
    When I press the menu button the area changes modes so that I can edit all the screens (change the order of them, remove, or add a screen, add widgets, etc.).
    I am expecting when I press the menu button (bottom left) that a menu pop up. I am pretty sure that is what used to happen.

If the menu button cannot be altered then how do I get to those same menu options now under Lollipop?

Thanks,

Craig
    Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried long pressing the menu button to see if the menu options pop up for you?
    04-05-2015 10:08 AM
    Yes. If I long press the menu button then the search screen pops up.
    04-06-2015 09:31 AM
    I'm finding the same issue. This is the first post in any search I've done that is the same. Please! Share if you resolve this!

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-11-2015 04:58 PM