Hey guys, I'm really new to this whole rooting thing, so I'm sorry if I'm not aware of the terminology or anything like that.
    So I recently rooted by Galaxy S4 (Model: sgh-i337 running on 4.4.4 touchWiz) using the TowelRoot method. I tried to install CWM on it using Odin, and when I did, it said "RESET" or "PASS" on Odin. That means it's set, right? But when I launched into recovery mode, it went into stock recovery mode?
    Again, sorry if I'm doing something really dumb or making an obvious mistake, I'm new to this. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!
    04-04-2015 11:32 AM
    Hey guys, I'm really new to this whole rooting thing, so I'm sorry if I'm not aware of the terminology or anything like that.
    So I recently rooted by Galaxy S4 (Model: sgh-i337 running on 4.4.4 touchWiz) using the TowelRoot method. I tried to install CWM on it using Odin, and when I did, it said "RESET" or "PASS" on Odin. That means it's set, right? But when I launched into recovery mode, it went into stock recovery mode?
    Again, sorry if I'm doing something really dumb or making an obvious mistake, I'm new to this. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!
    Welcome to Android Central!

Did you put the recovery image in the correct slot in ODIN? On the ODIN log did it say flashing recovery?
    04-05-2015 10:46 AM