Okay, so I had a rooted devices before and I've converted Apps from google play as system apps without a problem...however there are some apps that, once I convert to system will close out and crash as soon as they are opened

On my old phone, I couldn't convert Google Drive As a System Application because it would crash after the folders and documents loaded...Skype wouldn't even open at all it just didn't do anything. The app was in the list but it wouldn't open and would say "Skype, Have stopped"

Now, I have a newer phone that had Google Drive installed with it and that made me curious as to if there was a way to make Skype a system application without it crashing...This is not urgent, however I would love to have skype as a SYSTEM application
    04-05-2015 03:27 AM
    Okay, so I had a rooted devices before and I've converted Apps from google play as system apps without a problem...however there are some apps that, once I convert to system will close out and crash as soon as they are opened

On my old phone, I couldn't convert Google Drive As a System Application because it would crash after the folders and documents loaded...Skype wouldn't even open at all it just didn't do anything. The app was in the list but it wouldn't open and would say "Skype, Have stopped"

Now, I have a newer phone that had Google Drive installed with it and that made me curious as to if there was a way to make Skype a system application without it crashing...This is not urgent, however I would love to have skype as a SYSTEM application
    Welcome to Android Central!

What are you using to convert them to "system" apps? I use Titanium back up for things like this. Also one they are moved are you going in and clearing the data from the app in the application manager?
    04-06-2015 06:48 AM
    Some apps were never designed to be run in a protected space and may need special versions to run there.
    04-06-2015 08:05 AM