My sister has a Samsung Smart TV and every time I watch a video on my Samsung Galaxy S2 mobile phone it has this tiny pop-up thing in the top left corner, which if I press it, it will transfer the video to her TV (I assume..). My brother accidentally did it one time and well R.I.P him. Is there a way to save myself and disable this pop-up and prevent a future miss-click?

I've tried going through my application settings and disabling AllShare and things like that, but nothing has removed the pop-up.

Any help is much appreciated. Thank you so much for your time.
    04-05-2015 07:25 AM
    My sister has a Samsung Smart TV and every time I watch a video on my Samsung Galaxy S2 mobile phone it has this tiny pop-up thing in the top left corner, which if I press it, it will transfer the video to her TV (I assume..). My brother accidentally did it one time and well R.I.P him. Is there a way to save myself and disable this pop-up and prevent a future miss-click?

I've tried going through my application settings and disabling AllShare and things like that, but nothing has removed the pop-up.

Any help is much appreciated. Thank you so much for your time.
    Welcome to Android Central!

You wont be able to remove the pop up from the app itself. By disabling AllShare that should keep it from working.
    04-06-2015 07:40 AM